International SAP Conference for Utilities 2016: Blogs, Videos and More
“Creating Value in the Digital Energy Network” is the motto of this year´s International SAP Conference for Utilities, which will took place in The Hague, Netherlands from April 11 – 13, 2016. This event presents a world-class networking and learning opportunity. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet one on one with our executive team and solutions experts, as well as global customer and partners – all in one place at one time.
Read this great blog from Henry Bailey in which he summarizes the highlights of the conference
This blog provides you with further details about the workshops, presentations, microforums and activities.
- Annual Utilities and Oil & Gas Business Women’s Luncheon
- Melanie Fiolka from SAP is organizing the conference together with T.A. Cook: International SAP Conference for Utilities – AGENDA LIVE
PRECONFERENCE WORKSHOPS, Monday, 11 April, 2016
- Workshop 2: SAP S/4 HANA for the Utilities Industry – Insights, Transition, Impact on SAP BW on SAP HANA, and Embedding Predictive Analysis
- Workshop 3: Digital Customer Experience – Moving Beyond Customer Relationship to Listen to, Engage, and Delight Your Customer:
- Workshop 4 : Smart Metering with SAP – Optimizing Processes for Efficient and Customer-Centric Operations
- Workshop 8: Achieving Operational Efficiency for Plants and Grids by Managing the Capital Lifecycle and Establishing Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) and Work Permit Management:
- Workshop 9: Smart Water – How Water Utilities Benefit from the Internet of Things
Read more about this half-day water workshop written by one of the facilitators Gero Bieser:
KEYNOTES – INNOVATION AND STRATEGY
- Read Utilities Industry Chairman James McClelland’s blog on: What the heck is a Digital Energy Network?
- Henry Bailey will present the keynote “Creating Value for Utilities in the Digital Energy Network”. Read his blog: Will Utilities Be Left in the Dark and off the Grid?
- Internet of Things Track:
- Value of Platform: SAP’s Innovation Road Map for the Digital Utility
- “Digital Customer Innovation” at the International Utilities Conference
- Digitalized Assets @ International SAP Conference for Utilities 2016
- Touch Innovation Lounge: Touch Innovation with SAP @ Next International SAP Conference for Utilities
- SAP LT Migration Strategies moving to S/4HANA
- Smart Prepayment for Utilities
- Workforce on the Move – SAP Mobility in All Aspects of Daily Work
- SAP and Accenture Building Predictive Solutions for Energy Industry Assets
- Digital Power – a solution blueprint for generators & wholesaler
- Learn more about SAP´s Influencing Programs & Innovation Discovery at IUC 2016
- SAP Geo.e and SAP Geographical Enablement Framework @ International Utilities Conference in The Hague
- Our Partners at the conference
- Foghorn Systems: Edge Intelligence and Predictive Maintenance for Power Plants
- Natuvion: Let’s get anonymous – data protection in SAP systems
- ClickSoftware: Integrated Workforce Management – Workforce Scheduling and Optimisation (WS&O) by ClickSoftware
- OpenText: OpenText at the International SAP Conference for Utilities
- Partnering for Success in Utilities and Oil and Gas (open for SAP partners only)
Get more details from Frank Ruland:
- New: How a weather event can help utilities win at customer satisfaction published on The Future of Customer Engagement and Commerce
- Energy Sector Moving int the Right Direction published on Engerati
Watch video from the last SAP Conference for Utilities in Conference in Berlin in April 2015:
We are looking forward to meeting you in The Hague.