Are you looking for a high-level overview of the functionality provided with SAP HANA editions and options?
The new feature scope description for SAP HANA describes which features, capabilities, and documentation are available for SAP HANA SPS 11.
It covers the following SAP HANA editions and options (full-use license):
- SAP HANA, base edition
- SAP HANA, platform edition
- SAP HANA, enterprise edition
- SAP HANA dynamic tiering
- SAP HANA smart data streaming
- SAP HANA, information management option
- SAP HANA, real-time replication option
- SAP Operational Process Intelligence powered by SAP HANA
- SAP HANA accelerator for SAP ASE option
The feature scoope description for SAP HANA is not part of the official SAP HANA product documentation, but it is helpful if you’re looking for a summary of the main capabilities of SAP HANA. You’ll find links to the main guides and references for all SAP HANA editions and options mentioned above.
Your SAP HANA platform documentation team