Digital Dose – 1101
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 15 Jan 2016 Forget hoverboards, fridges that talk to the Internet and self-driving cars. Three of the most popular items at this month’s annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas — a cine camera, a record turntable and a new Polaroid snapper. Read more
- 17 Jan 2016 College students spend more class time than ever playing with their smartphones and other digital devices, according to a new University of Nebraska-Lincoln study. Read more about rise in digital distraction
- 19 Jan 2016 In the past, companies have seen digital and physical sales as separate, and even competing entities. Framed this way, we’ve created a battle between the two. Read more about the myth of physical versus digital retail battle
- 20 Jan 2016 As investors and companies consider their next steps in digital transformation, it is important to address three myths about it. Read more here
- 21 Jan 2016 Check out 7 things you need to know about digital marketing in 2016 here
- 25 Jan 2016 Whether or not negotiators reach a pact on how companies like Google and Facebook use Europeans’ online data, Falque-Pierrotin has emerged as one of the most important watchdogs for how tech companies handles personal data. Read more
- 27 Jan 2016 Digital media on par with TV as primary source of information on political candidates & issues for registered U.S. voters this Presidential election season, according to IAB research. Check out more
- 28 Jan 2016 Tech tools are making getting a home loan more streamlined than ever before, but can they cut out the paper trail entirely? Read more
- 30 Jan 2016 Creativity, empathy, and listening are more important than ever. Read this article to know why digital companies need more liberal arts major.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.