As of 25th Jan, a new version of the “SAP Best Practices of SuccessFactors Employee Central with 3rd Party Integration” is released providing you more options to jump start not only for 3rd party Payroll, but also 3rd party Benefits integration. This is the 3rd version of this package with new scope items for 3rd party Benefit system integration with SAP Employee Central Payroll, which make the 3rd party benefit integration solution a complete one.
What does the solution contain NOW?
- iflow template for EC with 3rd party Payroll outbound integration (with detailed configuration and adjustments guides)
- iflow template for EC with 3rd party Benefits outbound integration (with detailed configuration and adjustments guides)
- iflow template for 3rd party Benefits to EC payroll inbound integration(with detailed configuration guides)
The pre-defined integration content is leveraging the SAP HANA Cloud Integration and can be downloaded from the Integration Content Catalog and easily deployed on HANA Cloud Integration tenants. Finding more information of the package on Service Market Place.
What is NEW in this release?
- One more option for EC with 3rd party benefit outbound integration to extract only employee master data without combing benefit enrollment data, which makes the solution reasonable if customers is using 3rd party benefit service vendor for Benefits Administration rather than manage employee benefit in EC Global Benefit.
- 3rd party Benefit to EC Payroll integration template is available now, which makes 3rd party benefit integration a complete solution by providing the ability to import employee deduction data into EC payroll.
Learn more about the scope item simulation for the integration template here :SAP Best Practice of Employee Central with 3rd Party Integration Jam Group, Showcase including:
- How to download the best practice package
- Configuration in SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Eclipse Environment Settings
- Web UI HCI Configuration and Deployment
- Make adjustment on iFlows
Please feel free to contact us if you need clarification on both the Payroll and Benefit connector to 3rd party systems, based on SAP Best Practice of SuccessFactors Employee Central with 3rd Party integration package.
Package owner: Cherry Xu (firstname.lastname@example.org)