You want to change the standard E-mail texts from the Sales Quote Output.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Select & open any sales quote.
- Go to the Output tab.
- Click on Actions -> Edit Output Settings.
- Go to the E-Mail Text tab where you find the standard E-Mail text.
You can create your own HTML template to change the standard text of the Sales Quote Output & Replace the standard template with your customized template.
Steps to create an HTML template:
- Open a Notepad.
- Enter the e-mail text as per your requirement.
- Click on Save as.
- Save the file with .html extension
Steps to upload the HTML template:
- Go to Application and User Management in Silverlight UI.
- Select Form Template Maintenance view.
- Select the form (Sales Quote) for which you want to change the e-mail text.
- Click on Actions and select the Created e-mail template.
- Browse and select the e-mail template that you have created (.html file) and click on Ok.
Now when you open the Sales Quote “Edit Output Settings” you will be able to see the changed e-mail texts (i.e from Custom Template created).