Partnering opportunities in Personalized Medicine
Personalized Medicine offers a unique and exciting opportunity to create high value for customers, patients and consumers. SAP Connected Health platform (previously Foundation for Health) is the platform of choice to enable personalized medicine, and SAP Medical Research Insights is the first application built and delivered on top of that platform.
Partners that are interested to build applications on the SAP Connected Health platform can now do so within the framework of the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development:
- Both SAP Connected Health platform and SAP Medical Research Insights are now part of the software delivered with the Application Integration Innovation Pack.
- Together with the HANA & Database Innovation Pack, partners can now reap the full benefits of both the platform and the ISV-focused partner program.
- Currently, only on premise solutions (as opposed to cloud) can be created.
This is the most efficient way for any partner, new or existing, to team up with SAP in Personalized Medicine.
The SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development is SAP’s groundbreaking, market-leading partnering model complementing SAP’s technology platforms, which makes it very easy for a partner to build, market and sell applications
- All info about the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development is here
- Partner applications are published on the SAP Store. Through this channel, partners can reach all of SAP customers
- Sign-up to the program is straightforward. Information about program fees is also in that location
More info on SAP.com: here