In my scenario problem is : Users are not able to print (SAP-ALV & SAP-Customized report) from Linux on USB local printer.
SOLUTION :- Here is the solution for SAP printing in Linux on local USB printer :-
1. Run T-Code-SPAD
2. Create New Printer–> Add Printer name-eg.: HPLJ
3. Got to Utilities >> For Device Type >>Import
Select Device Type Radio button
4. Import–(Download & Add new.PRI file for your Printer–like for HP-M40–printer:HPM401.PRI(Config File for HP-printing).
5. Select Local package
6. Select Device Type: POST2 : PS lv.2 ISO Latin R4.54A+ONLY!
7. Access Method : G:Front end printing with Control Tech.
8. Fill the Host printer column with :- __DEFAULT
9. New printer is configured.
For assigning printer to the user in Linux :-
2. Select user: Open in Edit Mode.
3. Go to “Default” tab: Select New printer(which you add for Linux..)
4. Save the User
5. Print the document.
RESULT : SAP-Linux users with having local USB printers as well as Network Shared printers are able to print the report(SAP-ALV and SAP-Customized report) with proper format.
Thanks & Regards,