Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 4 Jan 2016 Keep your digital marketing strategy on point by checking in with your systems and assets every now and then. Read here for 10 digital marketing hacks that move the needle
- 5 Jan 2016 The reality is that we live on the edge of profound new technologies that could each individually change everything or change nothing. Here are the 8 digital trends for 2016
- 6 Jan 2016 Consumers’ tolerance for annoying, disruptive, irrelevant or offensive advertising is waning rapidly. Read about the next frontier of digital advertising: neutralizing ad blocking through ad quality
- 7 Jan 2016 Banking organizations need to meet the expectations of an increasingly demanding consumer. Here are 5 resolutions to improve digital banking maturity
- 8 Jan 2016 By the end of the decade “digital video will become the single largest way people spend their free time,” YouTube’s Chief Business Officer said at CES 2016. Read more why Robert Kyncl believes digital video will grow exponentially
- 10 Jan 2016 Political and business leaders on Thursday launched a partnership to create a digital health care hub in Massachusetts, in the hopes of cornering an estimated $32 billion market. Read more here
- 13 Jan 2016 Do you have unexplained dry, irritated eyes? Blurred vision? Neck and back pain and headaches? If so, your digital gadgets may be (at least partly) to blame. More than 73% of young adults suffer from digital eye strain, read more