I faced a problem when I try to migrate SAP BODS job to test and production environment. Extraction data from ERP to ORACLE DB by simple Dataflow was successful in development env., but test and production environments are non-modifiable. SAP Data Services has no grants for Generate and Execute ABAP for non-modifiable ERP. You need to implement in SAP Application Datastore ABAP execution option – Execute preloaded.Let me share my expirience how to do it:
1) Create SAP Application Datatore. For ABAP execution option choose Generate and Execute.
2) Create and organize ABAP Dataflow, which may include SAP-table ( BUT000 for example) ; Query; DataTransport. You have to write the name of your ABAP program, when you create ABAP dataflow in ABAP program name field.
3) Organize Dataflow, which may include ABAP dataflow; Query; Target (Oracle Table for example)
4) Execute job.
5) If execution was successful, please choose Generate ABAP Code in your ABAP dataflow, then choose check box Upload generated programs and OK
6) You may check uploading of your ABAP program in SE38 transaction of ERP, by using name which you wrote in properties ABAP dataflow in ABAP program field.
7) If ABAP program upload to ERP is successful, you may change ABAP execution option of SAP Application Datastore from Generate and Execute to Execute Preloaded.
8) When you launch SAP Data Services job for the next time. The ETL – application will use your uploaded ABAP program in ERP.