Hello! This blog page will cover the new features and enhancements in Cloud for Analytics, as rolled out to customers in the week of January 11, 2016. All features released from November 11, 2015 to January 11, 2016 are covered here, including versions 1.0.26, 1.0.28 and 1.0.30.
Highlights of the new release include (click on links to navigate directly to the topic and screenshots):
- New online HANA and HANA Cloud Platform data connectivity
- Google Drive integration
- Significant improvements in visualizations; including new chart types, removing the data point limit on charts, interactive time series selection, and zooming.
- Geospatial visualization support, including multiple layers, custom palettes,free-form on-map filtering, custom regions, point of interest distance calculations
- Improved financial planning with Allocations and Dynamic Tables
The official Cloud for Analytics roadmap contains more info on future plans, subject to change.
1. Cloud for Analytics Overview
2. SAP Cloud for Analytics – BI Capabilities
3. SAP Cloud for Analytics – Planning Capabilities
4. New Core Features available for all Cloud for Analytics Customers
5. New Features for Planning Users include all new core features, plus:
6. SAP Digital Boardroom includes all new features from core plus:
More details are available in the product release notes for each wave:
Release Notes (1.0.30 / 2015.17) – http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2256948
Release Notes (1.0.28 / 2015.16) – http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2251970
Release Notes (1.0.26 / 2015.15) – http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2245151