Looking for How-to… Information for SAP Mobile Platform?
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy has released a series of new tutorials for SAP Mobile Platform.
These short and concise tutorials will teach you how to make configuration and system settings (in the context of system operations), providing how-to knowledge in an efficient way.
Here are some of the new tutorials (s-user required):
- How to Change SAP SMP 3.0 Default Web Page on Port 8080
- How to Configure Log Settings for Relay Server 16.5 and Outbound Enabler with SMP 3.0
- How to Configure Outbound Enabler 16.5 for SMP 3.0
- How to Import a Certificate into SMP 3.0 Using SMP Cockpit
- How to Install Relay Server 16.5 for SMP
- How to Install and Upgrade SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
Check out the complete list of tutorials for SAP Mobile Platform.
A full list of all 200+ available tutorials (also for other topics like analytics and database & technology) is available here.
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy program offers a wide range of services and educational content, empowering you to develop your skills and boost your knowledge. Included as part of the SAP Enterprise Support agreement at no additional cost, this program enables you to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support offerings and the SAP software that runs your business.