I had this issue, where I had to create a email notifications for support teams.
- The teams will get email notification every time there is a change in the incident status or the incident is assigned to them
- The distribution list has to be from SAP not from exchange or Domino mail server.
- There are no KBA’s or SCN blog available, and SCN discussions are mostly unanswered.
Below is the step by step procedure to create
- Transaction SPPFCADM -> CRM_ORDER -> Define Action Profile & Actions
- go to action profile ZMIN_STD. If you haven’t created one then must do and map it with transaction profile ZMIN. Refer ITSM Master guide.
- Create 1 action definition each for all your support teams
- Each team should have following as action properties
- In processing type set the following details for all
- Now map it in your condition configuration
- Now add the earlier created action definition in the action profile
- For each one, in overview tab, define following determination BP with the Number of your Business Partner (refer transaction BP for business partner of Support team)
- For each one , in processing tab, define the shared distribution list (refer SBWP-> Distribution list for shared distribution list or create with exact name)
- Create Schedule Condition or Start Condition as per your own need. I created mine for my own convenience to get email for “ANY” change in incident.
- In the distribution lists add the emails. any email which you want.
- test it by creating incident and check in tab scheduled action
Check in SOST for mails & you are done
Please comment if you feel this can be further improved.