Introduction to Neptune UX Platform 4.0
Neptune UX Platform 4.0 with new Launchpad & Neptune Fiori® Apps.
We will conduct a live demo of the new Neptune User Experience Platform (UXP) 4.0 and its new Launchpad, ready for release in mid-February 2016 with already available Neptune Fiori® Apps.
New look and feel and added functionality such as:
- New navigation
- Split view running multiple apps
- Smart apps with usage history
- Notification features
- Fast and user friendly customization
- New PDF viewer
- And more
This webinar will be held by the head of the regional sales offices and the technical team represented by a developer. The focus will be on Neptune UXP 4.0, its new Launchpad and its features. Through demonstration of Neptune Fiori® Apps in our new launchpad you will see how seamlessly the apps work together, the rapid response time and how fast you will be able to perform your processes. Business modules covered will include SD-MM-HCM-WM-PM.
The webinars will be held on Wednesday January 20th at 1:00 pm GMT (Europe) and 11:00 am PST (America). You can sign up for the appropriate webinar link on the registration buttons at the bottom of this page. The webinar will open 15 minutes before it starts and we encourage you to join early as there is a limit of 500 attendees.
Join this webinar to experience Neptune UX Platform 4.0 and learn how you can implement it, WITHOUT the need for expensive and time consuming upgrades:
- Fiori® UX applications with Offline and native device capabilities
- App Store with ready to go apps imported into your system in just 2 clicks
- No need for additional software or hardware upgrades
- Easy to use drag and drop designer targeting traditional ABAP developers for customization
- Re-use of your current SAP landscape, custom code, roles and authorizations
- Low TCO, minimal risk, and fast ROI
Neptune Software is the most cost efficient, fast and secure way to design, build, manage and run your Fiori® apps.
By directly leveraging ABAP in our drag and drop designer, we maximize the use of the customer’s existing SAP set-up, while minimizing the need for integration.
One solution covers the complete app lifecycle.
Join us in this webinar for a introduction to Neptune UXP 4.0 and its new Launchpad & Neptune Fiori® Apps.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm GMT (Europe)
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST (America)