Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – the trends, tips and digital news from over the holidays that’s worth catching up on whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 22 Dec 2015 Digital advertising is modern day wild west, but today’s advertising investments are more effective and trackable than ever. Read more to learn how to spot fraudulent behavior or costly misunderstandings
- 22 Dec 2015 The best way to beat your competition this year is to stay ahead of the digital curve. These 10 digital marketing trends of 2016 will help you do just that. Read more
- 24 Dec 2015 Learn more about DigiTruck – a shipping container mounted on a truck-trailer equipped with 20 laptops, now serving as a portal to digital literacy for African children who are otherwise cut off from opportunities for learning
- 27 Dec 2015 Historian and archivists call our times the “digital dark ages.” Check out this article to know more about the similarity between our time and medieval period that followed the collapse of the Roman Empire
- 28 Dec 2015 It’s probably no coincidence that digital photo frames started to feel like junk around 2010. That’s the same year that Apple introduced the iPad, which kicked off a revolution in tablet computers. Read more about how digital photo frames became bargain-bin jokes
- 29 Dec 2015 E-commerce firms in India such as Flipkart, Snapdeal and Paytm are aggressively looking to provide credit digitally to its vendors. Read more about importance of digital credit in cash-lite economy
- 30 Dec 2015 Every digital marketer knows how important social media is for supporting the overall customer journey. Which social media channel is the most important, however, may surprise you. It’s email. Read more on how email is the heart of cross-channel social digital marketing