In this document we can see how to make use of Human Activity in NWBPM. We will model the process with 3 lane pools in it.
The first lane will send the data of Vendor, the second lane will provide the level of Approval 1 and third lane will provide the level of Approval 2.
Please find below steps to achieve the same.
1. Open NWBPM –> Go to Perspective –> Process Modelling
2. Create New Project –> Process Composer –> Process Composer Development Component –> Finish
3. Local Development –> Process –> Right click create New Process –>
Provide the name of the process, orientation, pool name and lanes as below
The pool will be create like below –
4. The next step is to get the 2 Artifacts on the lane from the left side panel namely PO and Quantity
5. Create a process model like below –
6. All the three Human Activities – Vendor Data, Approval 1 and Approval 2 will have default task. Go to properties and delete default tasks –
7. Apply Template to the process –
8. Select UI Task Generation –> Next –> Select the tasks to create and click Next –
9. Select the UI Technology and Development Component and select finish –
Once task finished, it will build the DC successfully and will show the screen like below –
10. Perform the below properties for Vendor Data, Approval1 and Approval2 –
Vendor Data – Output Mapping
11. Once the properties are set, we need to provide the potential owners to all the pools. For providing the owners, select the pools Send, Approval1, Approval2 and Ageit and provide the owners like below –
Pool Vendor –
Follow the similar steps for the rest pools with the respective owners.
12. Once the properties are set, select the local development from left side panel –> Right Click –> Development Component –> Deploy
13. As a next step to test the process model, we need to start this process. Follow below steps to start process –
14. Go to http://<HOST>:<PORT>/nwa –> Search for Process Repository (NWA –> Configuration –> Process And Tasks –> Process Repository)
Click on Start Process and new browser will open –> Select Start Process
15. Once the process is started, one should be able to see task under his name on portal –
Login with the credentials of the Owner of object Vendor Data from our process model to see the task.
Vendor Data –
Open this task and fill the vendor data and click on Approve button so that it will reach to the Approval Level – 1
16. Now login to the portal with the credentials of Approval 1 and check the work list –
Click on task and check the data is correct or not.
Once data is approved it should go to the Approval Level 2
17. Login to the portal with Approval Level 2 and check the work list –
Open the task and approve the data
In this way, we can make use of Human Activity and can make use of lanes as approval level as many as we need. The another approach of this concept can be like Level 1 Sends data to Approval level 1 and Approval 1 can send this data further or can send the same data to level 1 as a rejected data.
Thanks & Regards,