In 2015’s last monthly highlights from the SAP User Experience Community post, I’d like to first and foremost wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.
If you’re working on your list of New Year’s resolutions, why not resolve to follow me on twitter @estrblankenship to find out about new posts as soon as they are published?
Here’s what is new on the Community in December:
- Meet Olga, UX Advocate at SAP in my eighth interview with SAP employees in the area of user experience and design.
- In the post, How Cultural Knowledge Can Help You to Succeed in Business, Kirsty White talks about how innovation happens and where it comes from.
- Don’t miss this very popular post, Design, UX, UI … What Is the Difference?, written by Andreas Hauser, Global Head of Design and Co-Innovation Center at SAP. In it, he talks about his work with design, user experience and user interfaces and the confusion that often surrounds these three terms.
- What a Great 2015! by Gloria Costa recaps the SAP Design & Co-Innovation Center’s biggest successes and greatest experiences of 2015.
- In Experiencing Service Design – A recap of the Service Experience Camp Berlin Ann-Sofie Ruf reports from Europe’s largest service design conference this year. Find out how SAP contributed to this year’s theme of “struggling for change.”
- In this inspiring post, Believe in Your Dreams – More than Ever as a Refugee, Constanze Reichelt tells her personal story how she made a difference in the life of a an Iraqi refugee in Germany.
- Here’s a riddle for you. What do the cassette tape, electric shavers, neonatal intensive care units, 500 SAP employees, the Walldorf fire department and high-end Dutch furniture design have in common? Find the answer in my post, Paul Gardien of Philips Design Speaks at 2nd SAP Design Talk.
- In late November, about 140 early talents from all over Germany gathered at the Rhein-Neckar Arena in Sinsheim, close to SAP’s headquarters in Walldorf. Find out why in P&I Early Talents Design their Future at SAP by Ann-Sofie Ruf.
So that’s a wrap for 2015. I hope to see you all on the SAP User Experience Community soon!
Best wishes for the holidays,