Digital Dose – 1010
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 8 Dec 2015 Tandem Bank became the second digital-only bank to obtain a banking license in the UK. Read more to know what digital bank is all about
- 8 Dec 2015 Higher education is going through a well-documented digital revolution. Colleges and universities are awash in data. Read more about the new digital stars of higher education
- 9 Dec 2015 To get a sense of how digital is transforming operations globally, here is the conversation with supply chain leaders about the future, priorities today, and data measurements
- 11 Dec 2015 A new interdisciplinary minor gives students the opportunity to blend traditional humanistic research with technology tools. Stanford launches digital humanities minor – read more
- 13 Dec 2015 Text. Slack. Snapchat. Whatsapp: it’s enough to make you pine for the good old days of typewriters and landline. Check out how we are living in generation of communication overload
- 14 Dec 2015 It’s a digital world we live in, and these days, computers can even take the place of crash-test dummies. The future of crash testing is digital, and this is how it works
- 14 Dec 2015 Social media has became a fundamental part everyone’s life. So what does the healthy use of these sites look like? Read more on how to maintain real relationships in a digital world
- 18 Dec 2015 In a recent research, Gartner estimates indicate that 125,000 large organizations will have launched digital business initiatives by year’s end. Yet, what is necessary in the enterprise to enable this transformation? Check here how CIOs develop digital business talent
- 17 Dec 2015 Tech startups are coming after traditionally stodgy areas of the financial service industry – and they are bringing lots of venture capital with them. Check out how digital banking startups attracted billions of dollars in funding this year.
- 21 Dec 2015 Fraudulent behavior is common, as is lack of understanding. But today’s advertising investments are more effective and track-able than ever. Digital advertising is the modern-day wild west