SAP Screen Personas trial available on Amazon Web Services
To make it easier for our customers to try SAP Screen Personas without having to install the software in their own environment, we are making it available as part of a full IDES demo system.
You can provision the system on Amazon Web Services (AWS) with everything pre-installed, pre-configured, and ready for you to simplify transactions and streamline business processes using SAP Screen Personas.
The demo system includes:
- Main Component: IDES SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Database: SAP ASE Version 220.127.116.11
- SAP kernel: version 7.42, patch level 300
- SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP02
- SAP Screen Personas 2.0 SP03
- SAP Screen Personas RDS (Rapid Deployment Solution) flavors
- Sample flavors from SAP TechEd 2015 hands-on exercises
- There is no charge for SAP Screen Personas as part of the trial. Customers with a valid NetWeaver license can download SAP Screen Personas at no additional charge to install in their own environments at any time.
- For 30 days, SAP waives the license fees for its license so you can test SAP Screen Personas on a full ERP system.
- After the trial period, the customer will be responsible for paying for the SAP ERP license, which includes SAP Screen Personas. Or, the customer can opt to terminate the trial instance.
- In all cases, the customer will be responsible for paying AWS for the services the customer consumes.
You can get started here:
For the SAP Screen Personas product team, Peter Spielvogel.
There is a couple of Personas scenarios that we would like to try out which would require a developer key (Remote Function Calls, Includes, F4 Help search).
Is there a "minisap license " (SAP Sneak Preview License Key Request ) for the IDES demo system ?
Currently there is no minisap license for SID ABA which this solution is using. I registered user IDADMIN as a developer in the base solution though, you could try if this user works in your instance.
I have an existing abap system running on aws. Can you please tell me how to add sap screen personas patch to it.
Thanks in advance
If your system fulfills the requirements, you can follow the Installation and Configuration Guide at https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100013158972014E
You can install the tool via SAINT as usual.
When SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP03 will be available on a demo system?
We are currently working on an updated AWS solution including SP03. The plan is to have it available later this summer.
Once this is ready to go, it will be certainly announced here.