Restore All Users Licenses
I am going to explain about how to restore users licenses.
This is my experience in client place.
Some times we will lost some user licenses, means it will show us different number of licenses in available and in assignment tab it will show us different numbers. this will mostly happens when the client having 2 or more databases in one server.
If we delete any user mistakenly ,but that user having license in another database.
- Logout all clients.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One ServerTools\License
- In the above folder we will find “B1Upf.xml” remove this file from that folder and save it in another place.(this is the file created by SAP when you are allocating the user licenses.)
- stop and start license manager
- open you sap business one with manager or super user credentials.
- you can see all your licenses. just allocate to the users.
If you have any doubts , please feel free to ask in this blog
I just took over a B! course, but the instructor cant remember the manager or super user account info ..... any way to recover this? thanks, Ed
Hi Ed Bosman,
Sorry we can use this process for Licencing only not for password forgot.
How you do this process on a Hana Client? where is the file?
Is the exactly same process in SAP B1 Hana?