1. Check if ADS User is set to technical and whether it has expired or not. (This user is used for basic authentication in the Java Environment)
2. Check if ConfigPort_Document has been correctly created under SOA Management -> Technical Configuration à Destination Template Management
If the Destination “ConfigPort_Document” is missing or the user has been expired you will get the following error in the Log Viewer:
handleCommunicationError( ErrorContextData, Throwable, TransitionTicket ): A technical error occurred.
Interface namespace = <Name>
Interface name = <Name>
Operation name = <Name>
Connectivity type = WS
Application name = <Name>
Reference name = fdfbcb99-232c-4e27-8811-31d2ddfc84c3
Message Id = null
WS style = DOC
Start time of WS call = 2015-07-30 13:56:03.972
Return time of WS call = 2015-07-30 13:56:04.172
Principal name = SAP_BPM_Service
3. Check if all adobe services are started
4. Check if credential attributes have been registered correctly
Info: Configuring the credential attributes consists of registering the password and the alias of each credential which is used by Adobe document services, as well as setting other attributes such as the sha1 value.
. In the Alias field, enter the alias of the credential you installed. Enter the following:
○ ReaderRights, when you configure a Reader right credential for usage rights.
○ DocumentCertification, when you configure a credential for certification.
○ ServerSignature, when you configure a credential for digital signatures.