Check out the listed SAP BWNews notes to see what is delivered with the according Support Package.
SAP BWNews Notes
|SAP BW SP No||SAP BW News Note||Status Comments|
|14||2668631||planned release dates|
|15||planned release dates|
|16||planned release dates|
- Support Package 10 for SAP Business Warehouse 7.5 is released
- Find further information about the new features delivered with Feature Support Package 7 in the SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Overview and Roadmap.
- Important SAP Notes for SAP BW 7.50 can be found in Note 2203650 (for the Initial Version 7.50 SP00)
- The Release Dates for SAP BW 7.50 SP’s can be found in the Support Package Stack Schedule (SMP login required). Please note: SAP BW 7.50 SP’s are delivered with the SP Stacks of SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- Check out the blog from Marc Bernard to find out about the changes with a new SAP BW release or what features were introduced with certain support packages: Simplified: SAP BW 7.4 and 7.5 Release Notes:
- Read the documentation/release note information for SAP BW 7.50 support packages will be provided short before release of the according Support Package in the SAP Library (HELP login required): http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw75/helpdata/en/25/e9e743e5e9465caf45dbf17741b743/content.htm?frameset=/en/1b/1f1c6e3de24c37899e2369386febed/frameset.htm
- Download support packages for SAP BW 7.50 via Support Portal: https://support.sap.com/software/patches/a-z-index.html
Select: Support Packages and Patches -> “N” ->SAP NETWEAVER ->SAP NETWEAVER 7.50 -> Application Server ABAP.
- Please note that after implementing a support package, you are usually required to perform additional maintenance in transaction SNOTE. SAP Notes that are already installed may become inconsistent. This can lead to function errors or syntax errors. Go to transaction SNOTEand reimplement the SAP Notes that are no longer consistent. Your BW system is only operable and consistent after you have reimplemented these SAP Notes.
- For regular updates please subscribe to the notes above as follows: You need to display the note on the service marketplace page. Use the direct links above or use SAP notes search and enter the note number directly. To subscribe to this special note activate the “subscribe” button (left hand above the title line of the note page). Also make sure that your E-Mail notification is activated (for activation see note 487366).