The below steps describes the remote synchronization between different SLD systems.
- As a pre-requisite, the CR content level of Source SLD needs to be same as the Target SLD. There might be issues will applying the latest CR patches, the resolution is available in the SAP note 669669.
- Login to the listening system SLD by using the appropriate user details and click on Administration.
- On the Administration page click on Synchronization.
- Click Add to add the Central SLD system details:
- Click radio button for Remote, then click Next
- The URL for the Central SLD, user and password and ensure that the “/”to the end of the URL of the central SLD are provided, click Next
- Set the rank to 100 and ensure it has a higher value then the local Rank.
- Set the local rank at 2 more than previous and click Next
- Check the summary and click on Finish
- On the main page for Synchronization, click on Full Sync to start the synchronization of the SLD’s.
- A new dialog box is opened, which needs the input whether full synchronization needs to be performed.
- Once the activity is completed, the status will be set to active.