Copy System PLD Layout to another Database
- Open The Database from which we are trying to copy system PLD layout.
- Now, I am copying Sales order System PLD layout
- We need to open Layout designer from tool bar after opening sales order
- It will give us Layout and sequence window ,here we can select the layout which we want to copy ,then click on manage layout button.
- Then it will give us Report and Layout Manager, here we need to click on edit button in the bottom
- It will open the layout work space like below
- Click Select All option from edit in the tool bar
- We will get promt like “select hidden fields” click ‘Yes’
- After selecting all, click copy option from edit in tool bar
- It will give us prompt like “Select hidden fields” click ‘yes’
- Close the source database.
- Then Open the Database in which you want to paste the PLD System Layout .
- Do the same what we did ,when we are copying PLD till select all option,
- After ‘select all’ again click ‘delete’ option from edit in tool bar
- It will give us the blank layout ,here
- Now, Click paste option from edit in tool bar, to paste what we copied before
- Here we will get one system message , click ‘yes’
- We finished copying the layout, now we need to save as with new name.
- Click save as option from print layout designer in tool bar
What about just using Quick Copy?
I am facing some difficulties while copying PLD like above scenario.
Hi vinoth ,
tell me what difficulties you are having
when i copy the fields its copying.but when i paste its not pasting.
after copying the layout from source database close the source database then open destination database , you can find paste option in destination database.
now its copying and working fine