Authors: Dr. Karol Bliznak, Sreedhar Kandagatla, Product Management Analytics, SAP SE
SAP Digital Boardroom transforms executive meetings from one-way presentations based on static media to interactive discussions based on real-time facts.
Built on SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, this next-generation “active board” gives your Senior Leadership real-time business intelligence, ad-hoc reporting and what-if analysis needed to make decisions for today and drive digital transformation.
Leverage the new SAP Digital Boardroom implementation checklist to get a first-hand look at the best practices available:
- Review the checklist items and links featuring additional information to speed up your SAP Digital Boardroom implementation and navigate around project pitfalls
- Learn about the multi-touch-screen concept and associated design and content recommendations
- Extend you view on the architecture, data integration (both in the Cloud and on-premise), data modelling, configuration and visual orchestration options
- Get familiar with the hardware requirements for the Boardroom set-up
- Review important project paradigms related to SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / SAP Digital Boardroom
- Learn about the respective implementation skills needed, recommended project milestones, and standard services available.