This is a short description on how you can connect the SAP Mobile Documents Windows Native app to your SAP Mobile Documents Trial account on HCP.
Get your Trial account for SAP Mobile Documents on SAP Hana Cloud Platform
You need to have a Trial Account for SAP Mobile Documents on SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
In your trial account,
- Go to https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com
- Log on with your registered user
- Select Services –> Mobile Documents
- Right-Click on the Go to Service link and copy the link address.
The link will look like https://mdocs-<YourUniqueTrialID>trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/mcm/browser.
- Remove /mcm/browser from the link and copy the URL: https://mdocs-<YourUniqueTrialID>trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com
This link will be used later to configure the client.
Download SAP Mobile Documents Windows Native App
You can download the SAP Mobile Documents from Windows Store: SAP Mobile Documents – Windows Apps on Microsoft Store
Configure Windows App to connect to your Trial
- Open the SAP Mobile Documents app.
- On the logon window, specify the server URL. The server URL will be same link you copied earlier i.e. https://mdocs<YourUniqueTrialID>trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com
- Enter your registered email address as the User Name and enter your Password and tap on Log On button.
You should now be connected and can access your files on the go! 🙂