Your users want high performance apps… yet at the same time they expect to leverage the features of mobile devices like integrating with camera, location, and calendar. If you plan for mobile when you start your SAP Fiori projects you’ll be one step ahead of the game. I’ve put together this list of resources to better explain the product and ensure you can find everything you need to learn more about it.
So what exactly is SAP Fiori mobile service?
It is part of SAP Fiori cloud edition and it helps you optimize SAP Fiori for mobile performance. SAP Fiori provides the best possible user experience; the mobile service takes you beyond accessing SAP Fiori apps from a Web browser and provides secure and streamlined integration with complex deployment scenarios.
Here is a list of resources that provide you with more information on managing the entire SAP Fiori app lifecycle with SAP Fiori mobile service.
- Watch the technical video demo.
- Read the solution brief.
- Read more on the Website here.
- On demand Webinar: “SAP Fiori mobile service: Strategy Overview” (via ASUG)
- On demand Webinar: “Securely Deploy and Manage SAP Fiori apps in a Mobile Environment: Deep Dive” (via ASUG)
- On demand Webinar: “Modern Mobility in Today’s Experience-Driven World” with CurrentAnalysis
- Press release
- Blog: SAP and Microsoft plan to enable SAP Fiori apps to be managed with Microsoft InTune
- Trials will be available when the product releases. Check back here for updates.
Join us for a live ASUG Webinar on April 19th. Register here!