i try to find out, what kind of restrictions and problems during the transformation could occure, where we have to take care of.I want to use the feature to transform existing bw-authorizations into HANA Analytical Privilages.
i found the followed function:
but as descriped i do not have any expirience by using this feature.
did any body allready use the function ? And do have some expirience and is willing to share it with us ?
1.) the followed onces are listed in the link above :
- Aggregation authorizations (:)
- Restrictions to specific key figures (entries for characteristic/dimension 0TCAKYFNM). Only I CP * for characteristic/dimension 0TCAKYFNM is supported
2.) so there are some further hints, which are also mentioned:
- Hierarchies are converted into a flat list, and an additional technical column (which is invisible) is added to the SAP HANA
- If you want to create an identical SAP HANA user for multiple BW users, you can use report RSUSR_DBMS_USERS for mass synchronization. For more information, see SAP Note 1927767
- you should generate a process chain which replicates changes in BW authorizations with HANA – authorizations
3.) I also red that there are two options in converting the bw-authorizations:
- XML-based analytic privileges
- SQL – based analytic privileges
thanks in advance for any hints