The SP23 for GRC NFe is going to be released today.
The main changes with the Support Package are:
- Legal Changes
- CT-e: NT 2015.003 -> ICMS on interstate transactions with final consumer
- CT-e: NT 2015.004 -> ICMS tax related to poverty combat fund
- NF-e: NT 2015.003 -> ICMS on interstate transactions with final consumer
- NF-e Outbound
- Display Receiver Acknowledgements in Outbound Monitor
- Report to upload changed validation rules
- NF-e Inbound
Reject Cancellation NF-e
More details about each of the changes can be see in the GRC NFe documentation in the section What’s New:
More details can be seen in the SAP Note 2217341 – SAPK-90023INSLLNFE: Support Package 23 for SLL-NFE.
IMPORTANT INFO: The SAP Note 2255516 must be applied for those who implemented SP23 (or SAP Note 2238556) and have ICMS non-contributer interstate scenarios.