S/4HANA – Enterprise Management – Order to Cash Notable Simplifications
With introduction of S/4HANA Enterprise Management, SAP brings in another robust solution to complement the digital economy needs of the customers. The user experience is going to be entirely different and no more traditional GUI and here comes Fiori apps and screen personas. Being an order to cash consultant I would like to share some simplifications and changes that Order to Cash Community would see with release 1511.
Here are few notable simplification items for Order to Cash functionality.
- Customer creation will be through Business Partner setup and XD transactions are no more available.
- SD Credit Management is no longer available and now replaced with FSCM Credit Management.
- SD Rebate functionality is taken away and replaced by SAP Settlement Management.
- Sales Order will have additionally document level and group level ATP check.
- New pricing tables and increase in pricing routine field length.
- SAP ECC Transportation module is not part of future strategy of SAP anymore and SAP do not intend to bring any innovation in the module. Instead, suggested to use SAP TM module to support the growing demand of SAP Transportation requirements.
- A big change in billing output determination is introduced and extensive use of BRF+ functionality is suggested.
- Another major change is the introduction of SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting in place of ERP SD Revenue Recognition. Transaction VF42 to VF48 will no longer be in use.
- Advanced order processing introduced with use of Fiori apps where users can make use of order processing cockpit approach and define their own KPI`s.
Order Entry Dashboard / Cockpit:
Keep reading for some more updates in coming weeks.