ASUG Reporting SIG December Update
ASUG Reporting SIG Update. Join this SIG here (must be logged on to ASUG.com)
The Reporting SIG focuses is to enable knowledge sharing of SAP reporting tools like Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports to directly add value to Business Intelligence.
Inside This Issue
- ASUG Annual Conference
- ASUG BI Annual Survey
- Upcoming Webcasts – We’re Listening
- SAP News to Know
Annual Conference Call For Speakers
The Call for Speakers for the 2016 ASUG Annual Conference is now open! If you have a success story to share, lessons learned from a recent project, or a lively debate from your SIG’s discussion forum that could expand into a panel or round table discussion, please consider submitting an abstract. Speaking at the 2016 ASUG Annual Conference is a great way to showcase your organization, as well as earn a complimentary registration to the conference. Prior to the Annual Conference, training on presentation skills, on writing the document and on public speaking, will be offered, so don’t let a lack of public speaking experience hold you back. The 2016 ASUG Annual Conference will be held in Orlando, Florida, May 17-19, 2016. The Call for Speakers will close at the end of December – so don’t delay, draft a presentation abstract today! See Call for Speakers: Abstracts Now Being Accepted for ASUG Annual Conference 2016.
Annual BI Annual Survey
The ASUG Business Intelligence Community needs your help. We are conducting a membership survey to help us assess the level of satisfaction with the services we provide and ways we can improve. We want to provide services that are important to you, refine those that need improvement, and introduce new services that address your goals. We realize you have many demands on your time. This short survey can be completed online in 3 to 5 minutes. Your input is important to us and responses will help us better meet the needs of our members. Please complete the survey by December 18th. A few submissions will be selected randomly for prizes.
Upcoming Webcasts – We’re Listening
So far the survey shows you want more customer stories and more on Web Intelligence. We have two upcoming Web Intelligence webcasts coming, along with a Crystal Reports webcast:
- Jan. 19: Stack More Beer in the Fridge: How Molson Coors Increased Its Productivity (Web Intelligence)
- Jan. 27: Jazzing Up SAP EAM Reports Using SAP Crystal Reports
- Feb. 8: SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.x Calculation Changes: Key Differences and New Best Practices to Avoid Errors and Leverage New Features
- Feb. 9: It Isn’t Only Brain Surgery: SAP HANA® and SAP® BusinessObjects™ BI Solutions
Last week, ASUG took part in the SAP Customer Connection, BI Web Intelligence 4.2 product version. This year we have held 14 webcasts; usually an ASUG SIG is suggested to only have 4.
SAP News to Know
- Tips for Optimizing Web Intelligence
- The Web Intelligence Bulletin is a timely and regularly-updated information source providing links to hot issues, new documentation and upcoming events of interest to Web Intelligence Users and Administrators