SAP Labs China Awarded “2015 Best Companies to Work For in Greater China”
Originally authored by SAP Labs China
On 3 December at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Hong Kong, the Great Place to Work Institute held its yearly awards ceremony.
We are excited to inform you that SAP Labs China was awarded with “2015 Best Companies to Work for in Greater China”, by Great Place to Work Institute, a famous global organization on developing, sustaining and recognizing high-trust organizational cultures. Looking at the following figures from SAP Labs China:
- The 2nd time for SAP Labs China to receive this honor
- Run competition with 112 companies from 10 industries, covering 200,000 employees
- Excellent results in the Trust Index Survey and Culture Audit Survey
In past few years, SAP Labs China
- Is investing lots of effort to strengthen innovation culture and cloud mindset via several programs like d-café, d-shop and InnoWeek and to drive product success;
- Provides colleagues with learning opportunities such as the Guest Lecture Hall, the tailor-made Leadership Catalyst program, Mini-EMBA, English Velocity, and various other workshops and trainings;
- Launched the Customer Sponsorship Program to encourage our developers to actively interact with customers and to put customer in center of everything we do;
- Designed the Labs-Field Program to be more close to our field colleagues as well as the Deal Support program and Knowledge Enablement program, and event support programs like SAP Forum, SAP Select;
- Established different platforms and employee clubs for sharing, networking, and health & inclusion;
- Helps our colleagues to realize their dream via “My Dream at SAP” through the Let’s Shine Project.
- Shapes SAP Labs China as “Thought Leader for Innovation” in China.
- Started Smart Labs initiatives to create an innovative work environment by leveraging IoT and mobile technology.
- And many more programs and initiatives, the list is long…
All of these would not be possible without great contribution of SAP employees at SAP Labs China. The passion, commitment, open culture to share knowledge and to grow with peers together, innovative spirit, and customer-oriented behavior of the employees at SAP Labs China have made the award possible.
Want to join one of the world’s largest and most diverse tech companies? Apply to SAP today!http://bit.ly/1VPwh9M
Want to find a job you can really be passionate about?
Browse all of our open positions at –
Learn more about the workplace culture at SAP, see pics of our offices, talk to recruiters, and get real time job openings by connecting with us on our social pages: