Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 23 Nov 2015 Europe’s biggest economy is rightly worried that digitization is a threat to its industrial leadership. Does Deutschland do digital? Read more
- 24 Nov 2015 Armed with our medical information, digital clones may show us what we are now – and what we could be in the future. Check here – how digital avatars will inspire – or frighten – us to better health.
- 25 Nov 2015 Read this article by David Sable on how not to ignore your primary customers in the name of digital. When is digital marketing really digital marketing… a lesson in customer centricity.
- 27 Nov 2015 Building a brand in today’s noisy digital world takes patience and a deliberate strategy. Find out how
- 27 Nov 2015 Forget the plastic – soon you’ll be carrying your digital drivers license on your mobile device under NSW government plan to digitize state license. Check out how and when licenses are going digital.
- 5 Dec 2015 Tata group companies firm up digital teams before launch of ecommerce venture. Unistore, the unit that will spearhead the group’s hybrid online retailing venture, will have representation from the groups consumer companies. Read more
- 7 Dec 2015 It’s that time of year again. A time to reflect on the state of online marketing and to figure out how to score big marketing wins over the year to come. Read more about 6 predictions on digital marketing in 2016.