Since years I have been driving the HANA Projects (Implementation, Support & Migration). Every time I travel to Customer places (Across countries) to understand the project scope and expectations. I attend workshops to collect information from Product Owners, User teams & Technical teams. At the end of the day I will be having bunch of key information mainly into. . .
- How to start gathering information to kick start the project.
- How to start up HANA Development.
- How are the objects in HANA structured / Located in various packages/content.
Please have the details:
How to start gathering information to kick start the project.
- Need to kick-off a Workshop calling the stack holders (As below)
2. Create a detailed document from workshop, (Good to take sign off )
3. Start Initiating the Design of Function, Technical, Build and so on (As below)
4. How are the objects in HANA structured / Located in various packages/content. (As below)
Hint: This will be helpful during Project LCM Stage (Life cycle Management / Transportation)