• Sales Department Raise Sales Order as per Received LPO.
• If the Item is new, Super user needs to create the new item in SAP. As per item creation procedure.
• If the Item is new or not available in stocks, you need to go for production process.
For new item Super user needs to Create Bill of Material (BoM) for that item in SAP.
• After Creation of BoM Sales department is able to raise the production order.
• Now the production order is in planned mode, it will remain in planned mode until its released for production.
• Planning department needs to Plans for the production of that particular production order.
• After Planning completes, Production team need to release the production order.
• After Released of production order Store people need to issue components for production in SAP.
• After components are issued SAP for production team needs to issue the components physically from warehouse.
• After issuing components for production those items are shown in WIP (Work In Progress).
• Once Production Completes you can get the finished goods, remaining components and also bi-products.
• Now you have to raise the receipt from production.
• By using production order button from the bottom of screen you can select the finished production order.
• After selecting production order you can change the finished products count by more than planned or less than planned quantity.
• Also you can add the returned components and bi-products.
• After posting the receipt from production those finished goods and returned item are moved to respective warehouses.
• Then after you have to open completed production order, and you have to close the finished production order by selecting closed from status drop down.
• You can close the production order by clicking update button from bottom of the screen.
• Then we have items in warehouse, so we can raise delivery note to customer as per LPO.