Christmas is in the air in many places around the world. In case you are looking for some little treats with zero calories, have a look at the recent posts on the SAP User Experience Community!
You can also to follow me on twitter to find out right away about new posts.
- Find out about The Difference between a Product UX Strategy and an Enterprise UX Strategy in this post by Juergen Jakowski.
- In case you missed this post by Sam Yen on SCN’s Business Trends, you can also find it on our community: From Platforms to User Experience: Navigating the Digital Disruption.
- Have a look at this fun and thought-provoking post by Ulrike Weissenberger, Time Warp with Me – Mobile Enterprise Past, Present and Future.
- I’m very pleased to bring you the seventh in my series of interviews with SAP employees in a variety of roles in the area of user experience and design. This time I talk to Beate, Design Thinking Coach at SAP.
- What Makes a Good User Experience? Navdeep Ganesh provides some insights and answers in this latest post.
- Don’t miss some great advice from Global Design’s Hanswerner Dreissigacker and his team in 6 Recommendations for Creating Smartwatch Apps. Even if you aren’t planning on developing a smartwatch app soon, it’s still an interesting read!
- After winning the Red Dot Award “Design Concept 2015″ for Fiori 2.0, SAP Medical Research Insights now received the prestigious award “Communication Design 2015” in the category Interface Design. Find out more in SAP Wins Another Red Dot Award! by Gloria Costa.
- Get the inside scoop on how the Design & Co-Innovation leverages the power of feedback, even within their own team, in The Value of Creating a Feedback Culture within our Team by Jackson Mathai.
- In Digitizing Cervical Cancer Screening in Kenya, Constanze Reichelt writes about how SAP and the Heidelberg University Hospital joined forces to significantly accelerate and simplify cervical cancer screening in fragile infrastructures, starting in Kenya, powered by SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- Interested in how technology can help the world of soccer? Check out Soccer Goes Digital: The “Helix” Revolutionizes Cognitive Training at TSG 1899 Hoffenheim by Michael Koegel.
- Find out about the SAP’s new program called “End-User’s Voice” to Give Feedback to Development on SAP UIs.
The SAP User Experience Community is a public platform dedicated to design and user experience. Visitors to the site (e.g. customers, partners, even SAP employees, etc.) can go to Community to ask questions, exchange ideas, learn more about design and user experience as well as keep up-to-date on SAP’s user experience (UX) strategy.