In business, customer generally have requirement that they need a list in which they could see their incidents and its follow-up documents, like Change Requests, at a same place for monitoring on single screen/view and for other purposes like Reporting, which can be fulfilled using SQVI.
In standard Incident management and Change Request Management both have their individual reporting but not together. In Incident management, we can see the incident’s transaction IDs and other information such as description, date of creation, last changed date etc. but not of their follow ups document. Similarly we can see the individual change requests related details but not of their follow ups and from which it was followed up by. So to fulfill this requirement we can use the tool SQVI. We can see the details of incidents and its follow ups details together based on various criteria and can save them in different formats.
SQVI Table join allows us to have enhanced reporting of Incident management. Joining of different tables will be done to get the values of their attributes and relationships.
- Single view of Incidents and its follow up documents.
- Other attributes like Transaction last changed date, Transaction descriptions, Input channels etc.can be listed.
- Reporting can be saved in different formats.
- Reporting in graphical view is also available.
- Sorting option of list can be done.
- Printing and mailing the list directly from the output screen is possible.
These are the formats which are available for reporting:
- SAP List Viewer
- ABAP List
- ABC Analysis
- File Storage
- Save with ID
- Display as table
- Word processing
- Not covered all the attributes like categories, priorities of change documents etc.
- Once QuickView is saved, modification in table joint is not possible. Need to create the new one.
Incidents, Request for change and its follow ups can be seen on same screen by mapping two tables i.e CRMD_BRELVONAE and CRMD_ORDERADM_H in tcode SQVI.
1. Go to tcode SQVI .Create a QuickView giving it a name and description.
2. Go to the tab “Data Source”. Here table joining will be done.
3. Business transaction table CRMD_ORDERADM_H will be used thrice as we want to capture data for three business transaction types and attribute table CRMD_BRELVONAE will be used twice during joining of the tables as it will be used to get the relationship between business transactions.A table can be used more than once only by using it as an alias. So create three aliases of CRMD_ORDERADM_H with different names, similarly two aliases of CRMD_BRELVONAE. After creating their alias insert them alternatively.
4. After inserting aliases, the table joins will appear as shown in below image.
5. Now move to the main screen, there will have four tabs .
Use the Selection fields tab for searching screen. Select the Field Selection tab for the output screen.
Example: Business transaction type.
NOTE – Select “Business transaction type” , “transaction ID” or any other fields three times in Field selection tab.By adding them three times you will able to see three follow ups and its attributes, like ZMIN -> ZMCR -> ZMHF(or others)
- There is also an option for sorting under sorting sequence tab so that the result can be sorted to a certain criteria.
- Output can be saved into different formats like in EXCEL , WORD ,GRAPHICS etc.
6. Save the settings and execute it.
After the execution, program selections screen shall appear. Give your input i.e Business transaction type of Incident (e.g ZMIN).
To save or display the output in different format you can opt for any of these among them in below screen.
Execute it again, you will get the output based on the search criteria and the fields chosen in Field selection tab.
Export in Spreadsheet
You can take print out of the list on your printer or can mail directly from the output screen.
In this way you can have reporting of incident management tool via SQVI .