Now Open: BI4.2 Early Adopters Program (Ramp-Up)
Dear SCN Members,
We are in Early Adopters Program (previously called Ramp-Up) for SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2 and you are able to register your organization to join the BI4.2 Release before the actual General Availability.
Some of the top features within SAP BusinessObjects are:
- Parallel Queries for Web Intelligence, enabling enhanced performance and user experience on your existing Web Intelligence documents
- Direct Access to SAP HANA Views, removing the need to author a universe while reporting of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Online, enabling you to fully leverage the performance of HANA by leveraging pushing all calculation logic into HANA (bypassing the well know MicroCube)
Learn more about the new features in SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2 What’s New L0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2 What’s New L1
- SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2 What’s New L2
- SAP BI 4.x – Solution Expert Webinars (Webinar Recording going through the BI4.2 What’s New L1)
To validate if your existing deployments are supported for SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2, please check out the Product Availability Matrix via : https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam?hash=s%3D%26filter%3Davai_any%257C42015-12016%26o%3Dmost_viewed%257Cdesc%26…
Why should you be interested in adopting BI4.2 within the Early Adopters Program?
The Early Adopters Program has several advantages for you to adopt the latest and greatest features made available within the BI4.2 release, such as:
- Early Access to the product and new features. This is not a BETA release but the official Release (although in a restricted and controlled mode)
- Dedicated project team monitoring and supporting your implementation, enabling you to be successful in your BI4.2 Deployment and Go-Live
- Information Sharing with development teams, allowing quick feedback in the unfortunate situation of issues
- Accelerated Payback – fast track implementation to reduce time and cost due to support by experts from the field and development
- Competitive Advantage – early adoption of latest product, driving competitive benefits compared to others
- Access the the Early Knowledge Transfer Program for a period of 3 months and up to 5 employee’s
What do we ask from you?
As a Early Adopter, we ask a few simple things.. The first and most important is the request to Go Live (in Production) with the BI4.2 deployment within your organization.. Secondly we request you to share your feedback on the new release as well as channel back information in regards issues if you unfortunaltey enough to encounter any. Additionally we request you to become a reference (optional) after your Go-Live
What do you need to do to enter the BI4.2 Early Adopters Program:
- Read and understand the Early Adopters Program available via: http://service.sap.com/rampup
- Nominate your organization for the BI4.2 Early Adopters Program via: https://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000110053&
The more details you share and planning to become Live within the Early Adopters Program Timelines for BI4.2 the higher the chance to become approved for joining this unique program.
- Once enrolled in the BI4.2 Early Adopters Program, enroll your employees for the Early Knowledge Transfer Program via: https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=&_HIER_KEY=5011000358700000…
If you have additional question in regards to the SAP BusinessObjects BI4.2 Early Adopters Program, please drop me a personal message via SCN or post it as a comment to this blog.
Director BI Solutions | SAP Solution Management – GTM BI