The world is going digital. Information not digitalized will not be consumed by senior management and the board. In order to influence strategy, contribute to business performance and receive resources, business managers and professionals must recognize the impact of digitalization and the challenges and opportunities it presents.
Governance risk and compliance professionals face a particular challenge. GRC practitioners have largely failed to exploit the full potential of technology. Not only are they failing to collaborate and innovate and drive down costs, they are facing a diminished role in influencing the stewardship of the enterprise. Manual GRC processes produce little digital information. Automation is essential. Professional opinions on risk, control and compliance matters must be supported by data that can be visualized and analyzed.
In this webcast we will introduce two recently conducted GRC surveys from Loudhouse and EY – both calling for action to further digitalize organizations’ GRC environments.
Please join our Webcast, “Digitalizing GRC in an age of complexity“ at 3.00pm GMT/4.00pm CET/10.00am EST on Tuesday, December 15th, where you will:
- Understand how governance, risk and compliance practitioners are using technology today.
- Get insight into how to build a risk-aware organization and how the 3 Lines of Defense framework is embraced as a basis for collaborating and preparing for digitalization.
- Explore the data to digitalize the 3 Lines of Defense and the capabilities required to be successful
- Bruce McCuaig, SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution Marketing, SAP Analytics
- Marcus Götz, EMEIA Advisory Services, EY
- Suzy Timms, Head of Research, Loudhouse, Octopus Group
Register today for this informative session.