Hope every SAP basis consultants / users do well . may i’m still beginner in SAP Basis world , but i think it is very good to share our knowledge between us .
Note : if you get bored of reading long articles , kindly forgive me .
one of my big issue i faced in our SAP system in copy clients , some tables not completely copied .
i searched more & more to get way do copy just the missed table contents .
finally i found away & explain it in the attach PDF
Copy Table content between two systems
How to copy table content between two systems
Source : PRD – client 900
Target : QAS – client 701
Table : CE1ABJD
- Be sure that Source & target in Transport Management System – system overview ( T.code : STMS )
2. In source client Check total Table contents & statistics ( T.code : SA38 – Program name : RSTABLESIZE)
3. In source client create manual TR ( T.code : SE01 )
We select the highlighted option
1 ….. for TR description
2 ….. for selecting target System & Client – follow the below steps
4. Double click in TR no. (ABQK900018 )
5. Enter the program name , object type , and object name as below :
R3TR ……….. program for copy
TABU ………. object for tables
CE1ABJD ….. table name
6. Double click in the highlighted line
We use * for all table contents
Save , then Back
Release running :
After release finish , you should go to target client & import the mention TR. Manually .
Then Check total Table contents & statistics ( T.code : SA38 – Program name : RSTABLESIZE) as we explained before
hope this was helpful .
kindly forgive me for bad English typing or meaning .
appreciate for all your time