SAP has two roles for customer and prospect. ECC\CRM has multiple types of Customer types like “Sold to Party”, “Ship to Party”, “Bill to Party”, “Payer” etc. Most of the customer wants to see the same roles in their C4C system. This document will help to create the roles in C4C, set the code list mapping also set the Query in Account Overview Screen for easy access.
1. Setup Roles : Go to Business Configuration –> Fine Tune Activity –> Maintain Customer Roles
Here you setup your custom roles for customer type or Prospect type
Like Sold to Party, Ship to Party, Bill To Party, Payer etc.
2. Setup code list mapping : Business Configuration –> Fine Tune Activity –> code list Mapping for integration with external application and system –> Maintain Code list Mapping –> BusinessPartnerRoleCode
3. After setting up the configuration, now set the Query in Account overview page to easy filters for each role type :
- Edit the master layout
- All ticket from filters ( 1 in screenshot below )
- Click on Show all filters ( 2 in screenshot below )
- Input the value for fields
- Select any field for adding the query ( 3 ) in screenshot below
add the query name here in below screen and name it as per your requirement: