Skip to Content

If you have a valid ADS Partner contract with SAP, please call the SAP CIC and request your S-Users ID. Important is to tell the SAP CIC that you have your valid ADS Partner contract from Sybase. After you get your S-Users ID, you can login to the SAP SMP and are able to read KBA’s and open support incident.

To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply