Employee Central Q4 2015 Release Highlights
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
In our continued efforts to simplify experiences for the workforce, we’ve updated the employee directory, included additional advanced search and filter options, and improved the presentation and clarity of search results.
We’ve also added an “Out of Office” display status for individuals in commonly accessed areas, such as people profile, quick cards, and org chart, so you can see employee leave information without drilling into profile details.
And finally, following our widely acclaimed introduction of the intelligent services feature, we’ve added notifications that will alert you to key events and changes. For example, if an employee changes departments, a notification will be sent to review the goal plan for the new department based on the organizational change.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
The document generation feature has been enhanced to use place holders in templates with multiple entries, such as pay components. So you can generate documents with employee master data for both past and future dates. And you can apply auto delegation to all workflow requests, irrespective of the number of users initially addressed.
We continue to provide country-specific content for:
• Germany: Periods of sick leave can be combined if the relevant illnesses are the same in each period or overlap across periods
• Spain: Periods of sick leave can be combined if the relevant illnesses are similar
Time and Attendance Management
With enhancements to make the time and attendance management feature more versatile:
• Employees can now record their time in payroll time sheet using clock times – recording the actual start and end times of their work.
• Collision checks in time off and payroll time sheet prevent certain time records with start times and end times from existing in parallel.
• You can now use negative time recording methods in payroll time sheet to record only deviations from the planned working time. Time sheet entries are generated automatically and merged with the actual recording of deviations to generate the overall records.
Total Workforce Management
For customers using Fieldglass software to manage external workers, we’ve added a new integration feature to replicate data from Fieldglass software to the contingent worker profile in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central. In addition, we added notification capabilities and simplified provisioning of contingent worker features in the upgrade center.
Now, you can specify rules to determine the benefit salary, or round the salary, before premium rates are applied. The system supports you in rounding by configuring benefit salary calculation and coverage rules.