SuccessFactors Q4 2015 Release Highlights
This release is the last one in 2015, but nevertheless it includes a lot of great enhancements across the SAP SuccessFactors® HCM Suite.
We have expanded on our Intelligent Services, continuing the transformation of the SAP SuccessFactors® HCM Suite from a series of isolated self-services to a series of integrated, intelligent end-to-end services. Why intelligent? Because not only do the services connect upcoming transactions, the system also predicts what should come next based on customer-defined rules. One of this quarters innovations, for example, is that managers get a notification when they have new direct reports reminding them to review goal plans and set goals with their new team members.
I really like our new “Out of Office” display status. Get the information when needed! The ‘Out of Office’ status is provided in the common interfaces such as People Profile, Quickcard, Org chart showing the status of employee leave information upfront without drilling into the profile details.
Image 1: Out of Office display status
For Employee Central we delivered great enhancements. As every release we added country specific content and more enhancements:
- Employees and now record their time in payroll time sheet using clock times
- Collisions checks in time off and payroll time sheet
- New integration feature to replicate data from Fieldglass software to the contingent worker profile in EC
Check out the Employee Central Q4 2015 Release Highlights blog by Andreas Fink.
And, in Talent Management as well, we delivered a lot of great enhancements.
With the new job performance builder feature employees, managers, and HR can now quickly and easily access and view a full job profile (not just job title and description) in the Succession & Development solution.
Image 2: Job Performance Builder in Succession & Development
In our Onboarding solution we delivered country specific content as well: For Australia, Canada, India and UK we included ‘out of the box’ forms. These forms include Tax File number declaration in Australia, Transfer Claim form in India, Personal Tax Credits Return in Canada and, the Starter Checklist in the United Kingdom.
And, in addition, we now have a new look and feel to the workqueue feature in Onboarding. With this HR end users can easily see onboarding status to identify bottlenecks or overdue items in the process and determine when actions need to be taken.
Image 3: New Workqueue Enhancements in Onboarding
In our Recruiting solution we delivered a new mobile apply functionality. With this your candidates can now apply from any Internet-connected device.
Image 4: Mobile Apply Functionality in Recruiting
Check out the Mobile apply has to be better – and we are delivering blog by Jeff Mills
As every release, we delivered integration add-ons for SAP SuccessFactors® HCM Suite, such as:
- Integration of mass positions from Employee Central to organizational management functionality in SAP ERP HCM, including assigning mass positions to multiple holders
- Filtering information by country while replication employee organizational assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM for different countries
- Migration and replication features in a side-by-side deployment model of employee dependents data and employment and job entities Employee Central
- Enhancements in third-party integrations with labor levels opened for customer mapping in Kronos workforce Central integration, and support for custom payments information and direct deposits
- Ability to send additional fields in mapping though improved integration between Employee Central and BENEFITSFOCUS® using SAP HANA Cloud integration technology
For all our mobile highlights, please check out the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Q4 2015 Release Highlights blog by Kai Petzelt.
And, finally SAP Jam®: With the new Customizable Home Page all users will see the homepage, which can be customized by a company administrator.
Image 4: Customizable Company Home Page in SAP Jam®
And, in addition: Group administrators can now easily measure the health of a group by using our new group analytics dashboard. They can measure and monitor group membership and engagement levels to help lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
Image 5: New Group Administrator Dashboard in SAP Jam®
Check out the SAP Jam release 1511 information: custom company home page, Google drive for Work, mobile device management, group dashboard, Microsoft Office in-application collaboration and more! blog by Roger Noia.
For more information on this release, navigate to our product update page in our SuccessFactors customer community (registration required).
Our next release is planned for Q1 2016. We’ll send you a summary of release highlights shortly before the release. However, you can review a detailed release summary, which is published in our customer community, four weeks prior to the release.
For SuccessFactors Professional Edition, some features may not be available or may become available at a later date.