SAP Digital for Customer Engagement (D4C) – All-in-one Sales Platform built for Teams
It’s only been six months since we launched SAP’s first digital native offering at SAPPHIRE and the response has been nothing short of amazing. We received over 2000 sign-ups, ramped up early customers and also managed to win the TMC Labs Innovation award for 2015 in our first attempt.
Come November, we will introduce a major product update and I am excited to talk about the key features that will come in this version of the product. To register, go to www.sapstore.com/D4C to get you free trial today.
But first, a short re-cap if you missed the launch party
What is SAP Digital for Customer Engagement (D4C)? D4C is an all-in-one Customer Engagement solution built for teams. Designed with a cloud and mobile first approach, it has the simplicity to get you up and running in minutes, while still offering the robustness and performance as the enterprise edition of SAP Cloud for Customer.
Why all-in-one? We think the CRM market has reached a tipping point where point solutions no longer cut it for teams. Companies need to think beyond traditional CRM solutions as they spend way too much time and money integrating these solutions rather than getting value out of each of the solutions.
So why go with SAP anyway? With SAP, you get much more value with an affordable, all-one solution that not only spans seamlessly from marketing, sales and service but offers the robustness and enterprise grade capabilities that we use for some of our largest customers . If you are running a business or leading a team, you know the sum is greater than all the parts.
What if my team’s needs grow? Can I upgrade to SAP C4C?
SAP D4C is designed exactly for customers who want a low-risk standalone solution that they can go live within weeks and eventually upgrade to C4C as their needs grow.
So how do I get started? What is so unique about the trial?
Go to sapstore.com/D4C and register for the 30 day free trial. It does not require credit card upfront and is designed to easily on-board your team members. Moreover, SAP D4C is the first solution in SAP to offer a private live productive instance for a trial. You continue to use the same instance once you switch to a paid subscription. It is this unique part that makes the trial to paid experience completely frictionless.
Now let us take a look at the key capabilities of the solution,
1. Sales force automation (SFA): comprehensive capabilities to track customer interactions, improve your forecast and close more deals.
2. Marketing: E-mail marketing automation and anlytics to offer closed loop marketing experience for teams.
3. Service: Quickly respond and manage customer inquiries with email & social ticket management.
4. Integration: Import your data from your existing legacy CRM systems using CSV files or Google contacts. Groupware integration with Microsoft Outlook is also supported.
5. Simplified team, data and access management: Data access restrictions using public, private and team access.
6. Enhanced on-boarding experience: Get started with guided product walkthroughs in a pre-loaded sample data tenant
7. Collaboration: Use feeds to communicate with your team on deals, accounts, leads and in general to keep the team on the same page
8. Personalize and Extend the Solution: Easily customize and extend the solution in the adaptation mode.
9. Native Mobile Applications for iOS and Android: SAP D4C is a mobile first application. Now your sales reps can access customer data on the go anytime, anywhere.
10. Rich Analytics powered by SAP HANA: Real time standard out-of-the-box reports at the fingertips of your team, delivering information when and where is needed
Connect with the product team directly & share your feedback on the SAP D4C Idea Place !