Do you struggle with…
- Time consuming and costly recruiting processes?
- Difficulties getting the best talent that will drive business results?
- Convincing arguments for an IT investment and the resulting implementation project?
Increase the quality and speed of your hiring process and show the impact of recruiting success on business results with best of breed recruiting in the cloud solution from SuccessFactors. The SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting rapid-deployment solution enables quick and easy adoption of SuccessFactors Recruiting Management based on proven SAP Best Practices. The recruiting process is streamlined through requisitions management, candidate management, interview and offer management empowered with an intuitive and modern user experience.
You will soon reap the benefits of…
- Optimizing workforce performance by getting the right people into the right roles – faster
- Fast implementation of preconfigured SuccessFactors Recruiting Management solution
- Optional integration to Employee Central (EC) to optimize the transition of a candidate to a new hire
- Minimization of project risk through a rapid-deployment solution
New option for existing SuccessFactors customers to benefit from SAP Best Practices and rapid implemention
With the rapid deployment of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, customers can implement the best of breed recruiting in the cloud solution quickly using SAP’s Best Practices, at a fixed price. The service offers a streamlined implementation option over 10 weeks. New SuccessFactors customers benefit from the accelerator of an instance preconfigured on the basis of SAP Best Practices. Now, SAP Services offers the manual configuration of these same settings in an existing instance for customers who are already using other SuccessFactors modules – so everyone can benefit from an accelerated implementation.
Deployment options: New integration to Employee Central
This solution package can be implemented in a Pure Cloud environment, in a Talent Hybrid environment or, in this latest version, with integration to Employee Central (EC). If you use Employee Central as your core HR system, you can choose to activate integration to EC in order to optimize the transition of candidates to new hires. For implementation with an SAP ERP HR backend, the A2O concept means that in combination with the SAP ERP HCM Integration to SAP SuccessFactors rapid-deployment solution (http://service.sap.com/rds-hcm-sfsf) you can ensure end-to-end integration between SAP ERP HCM and recruiting management in SuccessFactors.
Learn more about the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting rapid-deplyoment solution at http://service.sap.com/rds-sfsf-rec
Email us your questions at SAP_RDS_SuccessFactors@sap.com