As of August 10, 2015 the Rapid Deployment Solutions portfolio announced a game changing offering that allow you to jump start such an integration in a predictable manner. As of November 9 2015, a new version of the “SAP Best Practices of SuccessFactors Employee Central with 3rd Party Integration” is released providing you an easier way to jump start not only for 3rd party Payroll, but also 3rd party Benefits integration.(Find out more details of the initial version 3rd Party Integration now made easier with “SAP Best Practices for SuccessFactors Employee Central Third-Party Integrati…)
What does the solution contain NOW?
- Payroll iflow Template with adjustments guides for integration implementation by partners and customer.
- Benefit iflow Template with adjustments guide for integration implementation by partners and customer.
The pre-defined integration content is leveraging the SAP HANA Cloud Integration and can be downloaded from the Integration Content Catalog and easily deployed on HANA Cloud Integration tenants. The content together with the provided examples and guides makes it very easy to create new integration build according to customers specific needs
Highlights of the Pre-defined Templates:
- Payroll iflow Template is based on HR OPEN Standards which can easily adopt to different 3rd payroll integration needs
- Benefit iflow template is generic template which can be widely used to global customer with no country restriction.
- Both Payroll and Benefit iflow templates provide the availability to launch the integration in Full or Delta Mode when extracting data in run-time.
- Benefit iflow template defines 4 business driven external parameters when launching the integration in Delta Mode to extract the changed data in different business scenarios .
- Both Payroll and Benefit iflow templates support the options to generate output to SFTP server or transmit through Web Service.
Business Scope Covered:
The package also provides Custom Data Integration by SAP Service in 3 different variants
- Custom Data Integration / iFlow – Low Complexity
- Custom Data Integration / iFlow – Medium Complexity
- Custom Data Integration / iFlow – High Complexity
Learn more about this offering by visiting here