Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 22 Oct 2015 Outside of Europe — notably in the U.S. — there exists a consensus that digital payments are evolving more quickly than in other regions. But is that the reality? Read more
- 23 Oct 2015 We may be on a journey toward a digital planet — but we’re all traveling at different speeds. Read this to know where the digital economy is moving the fastest.
- 26 Oct 2015 Collaboration is key to delivering inspiring experiences to greater numbers of people – and that’s where technology comes in. Learn here – how digital tech can bridge gaps between museums and audiences.
- 27 Oct 2015 Before enterprises get too excited about injecting “technology startup culture” into their organizations, they need to wholeheartedly get behind the true meaning of startup. Here are some tips to begin the journey.
- 28 Oct 2015 Marketing is the art of creating awareness, forming impressions, persuasion and leading an audience of individuals to take a specific requested action. Read here – how to win a U.S. election with digital marketing.
- 29 Oct 2015 Digital technologies are going to take over, and it will be the best thing that ever happened to your finance organization. Read how Digital technology is changing your finance organization, as you know it.
- 31 Oct 2015 After nearly a decade of steady economic growth, Colombia finds itself with an increasingly digital populace—and an ad industry that is only just beginning to catch up to it. See more
- 2 Nov 2015 In healthcare, many great ideas falter because of technology — or more specifically, the difficulty in integrating to legacy systems. Read what’s really killing digital health startups.
- 5 Nov 2015 This year’s top digital cities have developed a mature infrastructure that lets city leaders experiment with technology projects that are molded in the image of the average citizen’s lifestyle. Read more about these digital cities.