TechEd Las Vegas is over and it is time for a summary.
Thanks to those who came to the security booth, visited roadmaps, lectures, tried hands-on exercises and interacted with us on networking, code reviews, code jams and influence sessions.
Also a had great ASUG session from Matt Pollicove on how to prepare project-wise for IDM8.0
It was also pleasure for me to meet many of the people who are behind this great community here.
We had plenty of discussions and valuable feedback on future and present features. We took it home and digest now.
We heard some customers go with “everything possible in the cloud”, others – for scenarios it makes sense. We heard very often connecting Office365 is necessary. And here is why we showed a Lab Preview of SAP Cloud Identity connector – keep an eye on SAP Cloud Identity and stay tuned for the connector. And we heard you need Identity Management and Access Control working together as one.
If you missed some sessions – you also have the option to watch selected session from Las Vegas
And in addition – some Hands-on sessions will be available to the participants as Virtual Hands-on Exercises.
If you are in Europe – you still have the chance to visit TechEd Barcelona starting next week 10 Nov 2015. To those of you already with tickets – Thomas Wolfer, Alexander Zubev, Ralitsa Chipeva will be presenting the following IDM sessions:
- SEC101 – Best Practices for IAM Across Cloud and On-Premises
- SEC201 – What’s new with IDM 8.0
- SEC261 – Experience New Features in SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SEC262 – SAP Runs SAP – How to Upgrade to SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SEC701 – SAP Identity Management Performance Optimization
- SEC703 – Troubleshoot your SAP Identity Management
Also highly recommend to attend the related sessions on SAP Cloud Identity Service delivered by Ralin Chimev and Marko Sommer and Single Sign-On sessions delivered by Dimitar Mihaylov and Donka Dimitrova
- SEC106 – The Cloud Solution for Authentication, Single Sign-On and User Management
- SEC163 – Single Sign-On for Cloud Applications with SAP Cloud Identity Service
- SEC263 – Risk-Based Authentication for SAP Fiori and SAP Portal
- SEC800 – SAP Cloud Identity Service
Feel free to share your impressions also.