Are you on your way to TechEd Barcelona? One of the topics I hope you have on your list is S/4HANA. There will be plenty of S/4HANA content, so much it might be difficult to know where to begin. Here are my recommendations.
- TEC 103: SAP S/4HANA overview, strategy, and roadmap
- TEC 114: SAP S/4HANA migration and upgrade paths
- TEC 800: SAP S/4HANA roadmap and Q&A
- TEC 116: Key SAP S/4HANA use cases and how to enable them
- TEC 206: Architecture and components of SAP S/4HANA
The sessions listed above are offered twice–the link is for the first instance.
For a complete list of all the S/4HANA sessions, check the session catalog.
If you would like to talk directly with us about S/4HANA, be sure to stop by the Showcase in Hall 7. There you can ask the questions you want to ask and get a level of personal attention that is not possible in the lecture sessions. We have 4 “pods” in the showcase:
- Explore: general questions about S/4HANA and business use cases
- Deploy: information on the journey to S/4HANA, including the latest User Assistance technologies
- Extend: how to do in-application extensibility, including custom user fields and code
- Analyze: the embedded analytic capability within S/4HANA itself
Stop by the showcase to ask questions, see a quick demo, or just hear more about S/4HANA.
I hope you have a safe and productive trip to Barcelona–vamanos!