SAP has published the December 2017 version of its support overview presentation “SAP Support Offerings for ByD/C4x Customers and Partners”. In this new version, we simplified the document structure and now clearly outline the roles and responsibilities of customers, partners and SAP.
- Roles and responsibilities of customers, partners and SAP
- SAP owns (supports and maintains) SAP standard code
- Partner owns (supports and maintains) Partner code
- SAP cannot change or maintain partner code
- SAP will engage with customer and partner, when required
- Where do I find help? (Important Knowledge Sources)
- How to contact SAP Support?
Partners can find a recording of the webinar on PartnerEdge.
Please find the Step-by-Step-Guide for End Users and Key Users here.
Within SAP the following incident management process applies: