SAP has published the June 2017 version of its support overview presentation “SAP Support Offerings for ByD/C4x Customers and Partners”. In this new version, we simplified the document structure and now clearly outline the roles and responsibilities of customers, partners and SAP.
- Roles and responsibilities of customers, partners and SAP
- SAP owns (supports and maintains) SAP standard code
- Partner owns (supports and maintains) Partner code
- SAP cannot change or maintain partner code
- SAP will engage with customer and partner, when required
- Where do I find help? (Important Knowledge Sources)
- How to contact SAP Support?
Please refer to the updated presentation for details: https://www.sap.com/documents/2016/06/083c7558-767c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html
Within SAP the following incident management process applies:
With this, we seek to provide industry leading support for our customers.
Partners can find a recording of the webinar on PartnerEdge.