SAP has published a new version of its support overview presentation “SAP Support Offerings for ByD/C4x Customers and Partners”. This new version clearly outlines which knowledge assets SAP has published for its partners and customers to understand and further convey
- the capabilities of the SAP standard software offering and
- the options available to customers to further enhance the capabilities of the SAP standard software offering
Further key takeaways are:
- Many customer questions are answered in:
In order to get your questions answered quickly, please consult the above sources before opening an incident. SAP requires the information outlined here within the incident.
- The Support Interaction Partner/SAP follows these principles:
- SAP owns (supports and maintains) SAP standard code
- Partner owns (supports and maintains) Partner code
- SAP cannot change or maintain partner code
- SAP will engage with customer and partner, when required
- SAP requires from all development partners (partner develops code):
- Signed Support Agreements with Customer and SAP
- 7 x 24 Support Contact – both email and phone
- 7 x 24 Escalation Contact – both email and phone
- Partner has educated customers on partner support process, including how customer can contact partner for support
Please refer to the updated presentation for details.
Within SAP the following incident management process applies:
With this, we seek to provide industry leading support for our customers.
Partners can find a recording of the webinar on PartnerEdge.